The ARP ODYSSEY's mighty little sibling.
ARP's SOLUS synthesizer is a portable powerhouse synth that can produce some seriously beefy sounds that feel right at home in today's music. Released in 1980, SOLUS was developed as a portable performance synthesizer, hence being constructed as a flight case, featuring a hardwired power cord poking out of the front panel and panel-mounted I/O. Featuring two oscillators with sync functionality, ring modulation, and a classic ARP filter, this synth boasts plenty of sonic potential.
SØLUS features super beefy basses, searing leads, sturdy synths, and so much more. All ready to be used in your favorite DAW. As always, this synth was meticulously multi-sampled to preserve its original tonality while keeping noise to the absolute minimum.
While ARP SOLUS is a synth often standing in the shadows of its legendary siblings ODYSSEY and 2600, it truly is an instrument worthy of Alan R. Pearlman‘s legacy. When it comes to cutting through a mix, it’s one tough synth to beat.
As always, this synth was sampled using pristine converters, DI, and Rheingold cables to bring the instrument's full sonic potential to your productions. Since ARP SOLUS only accepts a limited range of CV input (somehow you can't feasibly play below C2 via regular CV), every single one of the included samples had to be hand-played and edited on top of being meticulously looped by hand for seamless infinite sustain.
- 63 multi-sampled patches in multiple formats (see below)
- 1,129 individual samples (24 bit / 44.1 kHz, 430 mb)
- .exs for Logic Pro Sampler (10.5+), Alchemy, exs24 (legacy), and DecentSampler (via import)
- .nki for Kontakt 4.1 and newer (not compatible with free Kontakt Player)
- .adv for Ableton Live Sampler (10 Suite or newer)
- MPC 2 Expansion with Keygroup instruments, pre-programmed inserts, and patch previews.
- .sf2 SoundFonts for Ableton Sampler (Live 10 & earlier), UVI Falcon, Kontakt 5 & older, Sforzando, NN-XT, NN-19, Halion Sonic & others
- Reason ReFill containing NN-XT sampler patches
- .multisample for Bitwig Studio
- .korgmultisample for KORG WaveState and ModWave
bass - technodrome
synth - octave squarez
pluck - subtle ring
pluck - blipmachine
bass - jacobmann
bass - bread & buttah
pluck - basic sharp
synth - brass grind
synth - metallophone
synth - big ploppa
bass - orzo
get this pack and many more
Get every pack I have released before early 2023 as well as 5 packs previously exclusive to THE BØØTLEG CLUB!
Save on 18 libraries in total, valued at over $130 if bought individually.