Finally, OP-Z patch dump comes to your DAW!
The charming & quirky digital sound of the OP-Z is now coming to the most popular DAWs and samplers. All 62 patches from my previous OP-Z patch dump MPC Expansions have been converted one-by-one into industry standard SoundFont files and other formats that are supported by a wide variety of samplers and DAWs.
I’ve been going through the samples of the original expansions one by one, cleaning them up and finding the perfect loop points so that all of them (save for some percussive patches) now offer infinite sustain. All samples are completely free of noise, recorded at 24bit / 44.1 kHz and stored as simple WAV files which makes them easily usable outside of the pre-mapped patches.
Compatible samplers include: exs24, Ableton Sampler, NN-XT, NN-19, Bitwig Studio, UVI Falcon, Sforzando, Halion Sonic.
Note that since these sounds are universally compatible, there is no effects processing included and ADSR envelopes are set to neutral by default. However, any patch you open will offer you full ADSR control in your sampler / sample player of choice.
- 62 OP-Z patches in multiple multisample formats
- 932 individual, unprocessed samples in total (24 bit / 44.1 kHz, 491 mb) [note that KORG KPM is a reduced bitrate format]
- Individually set loop points for every sample for infinite sustain (except for a few one-shot patches)
- .sfz SoundFonts for Ableton Sampler, Kontakt 5 & older, exs24, Sforzando, NN-XT, NN-19, & others
- .multisample for Bitwig Studio
- .korgmultisample for KORG WaveState and ModWave
- .kpm for KORG OASYS, KRONOS, Trinity, and other workstations
demo song (w/ 3rd party drums)