the pocket modular synth from Sweden, sampled for you.
teenage engineering's pocket operator modular series consists of two semi-modular analog synthesizers and a separate sequencer made affordable via a self-assembly design. These synths ship to you in a tall and flat cardboard box with their enclosures consisting of sheet metal (which you have to bend), and the individual modules (oscillators, filter, etc.) shipping as finished PCBs which you'll have to mount yourself. The bigger of the two synths, the pocket operator modular 400 (or POM-400) is the one sampled for this FREE pack.
This delightfully small, lightweight, bright yellow synth is more capable than its diminutive enclosure might suggest. From gnarly metallic basses to lush plucks, and from searing leads to cascading sound effects - this synth packs quite the punch. Watch me assemble the synth right here and check out a little sound demo here.
- 22 POM-400 patches in several multisample formats
- 671 individual samples in total (24 bit / 44.1 kHz, 170 mb)
- .exs for Logic Pro Sampler, Alchemy, exs24 (legacy), DecentSampler (via import)
- .nki for Kontakt 4.1 and later (not compatible with Kontakt Player)
- .adv for Ableton Live 10 Suite or newer (not compatible with Intro or Standard)
- MPC 2 Expansion with Keygroup instruments, pre-programmed inserts, and patch previews.
- .sfz SoundFonts for Ableton Sampler (Live 10 & earlier), Kontakt 5 & older, exs24, Sforzando, NN-XT, NN-19, & others
- Reason ReFill containing NN-XT sampler patches
- .multisample for Bitwig Studio
- .korgmultisample for KORG WaveState and ModWave
synth: somewhat plucky
bass: saw 8-oh