A Replica of ARP's legendary Synth, multi-sampled.
The ARP Odyssey is nothing short of a legendary synthesizer. Released in 1972 as a direct answer to the famous MiniMoog, the Odyssey became one of ARP's most beloved synths and has been used on too many hit records to count. Stevie Wonder, Jean Michel Jarre, Kraftwerk, Devo, Abba... The list of famous Odyssey users reads like a top ten list of the most influential artists in the history of recorded music. The Odyssey is, in essence, a minimalist take on the ARP 2600 - simplified into a straightforward and immensely capable performance synth that is as sonically powerful as it is accessible. Its dual oscillators with sync functionality, FM, ring modulation, white/pink noise generator and dual EGs allow it to produce a great variety of sounds that are as universally useful as they are distinctly ARP.
The year 2022 marks the Odyssey's 50th anniversary, an event I knew I had to celebrate with you! To celebrate this legend's birthday, I created a library of tastefully gnarly basses, searing leads, versatile synths, and a whole load of plucks for you to bring into your productions.
In 2015, equally legendary instrument manufacturer KORG took it upon themselves to release a faithful replica of the classic duophonic Odyssey that encompasses the character of all three Odyssey revisions ARP produced. This is achieved by allowing the player to switch between the three different filter circuits used in the MKI, MKII, and MKIII respectively. The added analog "drive" circuitry of the KORG Odyssey adds a tasteful amount of saturation which I heavily exploited to make the sounds of this sample library extra juicy. This instrument was captured using high-end converters and cables to create ØDYSSEUS.
- 49 multi-sampled patches in multiple formats (see below)
- 14x basses
- 8x leads
- 15x plucks
- 12x synths
- 2,341 individual samples (24 bit / 44.1 kHz, 856 mb)
- .exs for Logic Pro Sampler (10.5+), Alchemy, exs24 (legacy), and DecentSampler (via import)
- .nki for Kontakt 4.1 and newer (not compatible with free Kontakt Player)
- .adv for Ableton Live Sampler (10 Suite or newer)
- MPC 2 Expansion with Keygroup instruments, pre-programmed inserts, and patch previews.
- .sfz SoundFonts for Ableton Sampler (Live 10 & earlier), UVI Falcon, Kontakt 5 & older, Sforzando, NN-XT, NN-19, Halion Sonic & others
- Reason ReFill containing NN-XT sampler patches
- .multisample for Bitwig Studio
- .korgmultisample for KORG WaveState and ModWave
demo - headhunters
synth: noisy driven tape
demo - arpsgalore
bass: heavy metall
synth: 8bit keys
lead: round mod
synth: epic 5ths
get this pack and many more
Get every pack I have released thus far, my upcoming SØLUS library upon release, and 5 packs previously exclusive to THE BØØTLEG CLUB.
Save on 18 libraries in total, valued at over $100 if bought individually.